PSLD’s main objectives for the coming years are:
- To integrate the community of investigators;
- To improve the quality of private investigation services provided by licensed private investigators;
- To improve knowledge and performance through regular training sessions, exchange of experience between members of the Association and establishment of cooperation with investigators from the EU and beyond;
- To rid the market of fake private investigators who do not hold a license and bring down the image of the entire investigation business by their irresponsible and unprofessional conduct.
- To set out ethical standards for members of the Association;
- To convey the message on the Association, its members and standards of services provided by the Association to society and business communities.
Establishment of the Association enabled us to directly participate in forming new legal provisions as part of the Act on Private Investigation Services, as well as amending the wrong regulations in place. We also wish to quickly finalize the activities aimed at establishing cooperation with existing international investigation organizations such as: World Association of Detectives and the World Investigators Network. The Association is a legal entity with a right to run business activity, which we wish to use in future by organising symposia, conferences and training sessions on investigation services and related fields.